MCS Approved Products
- About us
- Renewable Heat Incentive
- Energy News
- Do Air Source Heat Pumps really work?
- How is the heat transferred into a building?
- How energy efficient is a heat pump?
- Where should I put a heat pump?
- Do Air Source Heat Pumps make a Noise?
- Can under floor heating be used with a heat pump?
- Will it heat a building on the coldest winter day?
- Will it provide enough hot water for baths, showers & domestic hot water?
- Can comfort cooling be generated from a Heat Pump System?
- Will it save money and be more energy efficient?
- Can a system be placed in an old building?
- What is COP?
- What is the Code for Sustainable Homes?
- Can I use a heat pump with radiators?
- Can I use a mix of under-floor and radiators?
- What insulation levels should I be looking at?
- Can I install under-floor on the first floor?
- What size of heat pump do I need?
- What grants are available?
ESP Ecocent Success
Another success for ESP and its unique Ecocent domestic hot water system!
This 12 house development in Winchester managed to reach the desired Code for Sustainable Homes rating (carried out by NHBC) target because the Ecocent provided a major boost for the green credentials of the development.
This is just another reason why the Ecocent is a must for any new development. Please feel free to call us for further details.